The Island of Molokai
Nicknamed “The Friendly Isle” for its welcoming residents and open-armed invitation to visitors, Molokai is a rural land, nestled quietly among crystal waters and endless skies of blue. A far cry from the world of Oahu’s Waikiki, visitors here will find no traffic lights, zero shopping malls and no skyscrapers touching the clouds. What they will discover, much to their delight, is simple beauty marked by the magic of quiet moments spent amid nature, friendly local residents and stunning scenery. From lush rolling hills to tropical rain forests and white sand beaches without another soul in sight, visitors truly seeking peace and quiet will embrace the simple pleasures offered by this tucked-away island paradise. Points of interest here include the ancient valley of Halawa and historic Kalaupapa Peninsula.
Things to Do on Molokai
A Tale Like No Other: the Story of Kalaupapa
Molokaʻi is the only island in Hawaiʻi that’s comprised of…
Accommodations on Molokai
- Must Try Snacks. Hand Picked by It's A Hawaii Thing Hosts. FREE SHIPPING.
- Get up to 6 GPS audio tours for $29.99 with Shaka Guide! Tours available on Oahu, Maui, Kauai, and Big Island.
- Aloha Hawaiian Vacations’ Original All-Inclusive Packages from $970 per person including Hotel, Transfers, Breakfasts, Most Meals & Activities
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! Up to 25% Off Best Available Hotel Rates
- From $89 - World class scuba diving on the Ko Olina Coast with Hawaii Nauticalina Coast
- From $129 - Dolphins Guaranteed Sail in West Oahu
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation!
- Visit Giovanni's, the North Shore Oahu's best shrimp truck!
- 4-Day Packages from $970 including Hotel and More
- From $889 - Oahu & Kauai, 6-Nt Multi-Island Adventure
- Private powerboat charters in Kona - $540 per hour
- From $489 - Oahu 6-Nt. Romantic Holiday w/Air & Hotels
- Maui Babe® lotions love your skin! Get yours today!
- 7-Day Hawaiian Escape from $999 in 2021! SAVE $500 per couple!
- Old Lāhainā Lūʻau - Best Luau in Maui